Recipe by grandma2969
a tasty treat to enjoy on the drive to grandma's house...makes great gifts having problems getting the first ingredient in listing..but you will need about 9 cups of miniature bite size cereal squares..I like variety here..
- 9 cups cereal
- 1 cup salted miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 2 lbs white baking chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- you will need about 9 cups of mixed miniature cereal squares.a variety is nice --
- mix together all ingredients except chocolate and set aside.
- melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler -- stir thoroughly until melted.
- pour chocolate over dry ingredients.mix together with a large spoon --
- spread in a thin layer on wax paper.
- when cool.break into small pieces.
- store in an airtight container --
- makes 16 cups.