Prep 40 mins
Cook 45 mins
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding topped with Nature’s Path Organic Fruit & Nut Granola? Yes please! This is dairy free depending on the roll you choose, Annie’s and Bunner’s Cinnamon Rolls are both dairy free options.
- 1⁄4 cup muscovado sugar
- 1 cup enriched rice milk (I used sprouted Rice Dream)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) baked cinnamon rolls, stale, torn into pieces (I used one from Panera)
- 2 tablespoons nature's path gluten free fruit and nut granola cereal
- In a bowl, beat together the sugar, rice milk, egg, peanut butter, vanilla, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Add cinnamon roll pieces and fold in well to coat with the mixture.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350F and grease two (1 ½ cup) jars or ramekins.
- Spoon the bread pudding mixture into the jars, pressing in lightly, and place in a 2” high baking pan.
- Top with granola.
- Pour hot water halfway up the sides of the pan and carefully place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until set.
- Cool in the waterbath for 15 minutes, then remove jars to a wire rack and cool at least 15 minutes longer before serving.
- Alternatively, cool completely and store, covered, in the fridge up to 1 week.