Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Can't wait to try these out on my kiddos. If using the chicken breasts instead of tenders, may slice into strips. Recipe noted that using finely shredded cheese makes the chicken more crunchy. Can use Parmesan cheese instead of cheddar or mixture of both
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (plain or seasoned)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 -6 chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix breadcrumbs with 1/4 tsp pepper and cheese in a pie pan or similar container. On a separate pan mix butter and garlic.
- Dip chicken into butter-garlic mixture, coating thoroughly, then place into crumb cheese mixture coating it completely. Place breaded chicken breast into baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat for all other chicken breast pieces. Pour any remaining butter or crumb mixture onto the tops of the chicken. Bake 30-35 minutes or until done.