Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this recipe was found online but has been slightly tweaked before being posted here for the Zaar World Tour 5.
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (I prefer winter wheat bread crumbs)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the egg in a bowl shallow enough to hold a whole cutlet.
- Put bread crumbs in a similar bowl beside the whipped egg & then do the same with the flour in a 3rd bowl.
- Roll cutlets in the flour, one at a time, then dip them in the egg before coating them with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat, then fry cutlets for 6 minutes, 3 minutes on each side.
- On a baking tray, place fried cutlets on their edge so they form a rack & then cover them with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes for medium or 25 minutes for well-done lamb.