Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
An interesting sounding dip from Food Network
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Crudite of your choice
- 1 bunch baby carrots, peeled
- 1 lb fingerling potato, boiled and halved lengthwise
- 1 head fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 -3 baby zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olives, creme fraiche, and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine, then transfer to a small dipping bowl.
- Serve with an assortment of crudite, of your choice.
- Use thyme, rosemary, chives or any other herb in place of parsley.