Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Paleo inspired recipe. Serve it up with steamed carrots and sauteed zucchini! For more flavor, you may poke holes in the pork. Then place the pork loin in a bag with honey and cinnamon and marinate it overnight. Found at http://mycrossfitpaleojourney.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/crockpot-honey-apple-pork-loin/
- Lay the apple slices (from two of the apples) in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cut slits in the pork loin (approx 1/2″-3/4″).
- Drizzle some honey into the slits.
- Then place apple slices into the slits.
- Place the pork loin into the crockpot.
- Drizzle the top with the remainder of the honey.
- Place the rest of the apples on top.
- Then sprinkle the whole thing with cinnamon.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.