Recipe by dsimkovic
Paleo inspired recipe. Serve it up with steamed carrots and sauteed zucchini! For more flavor, you may poke holes in the pork. Then place the pork loin in a bag with honey and cinnamon and marinate it overnight. Found at http://mycrossfitpaleojourney.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/crockpot-honey-apple-pork-loin/
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the apple slices (from two of the apples) in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cut slits in the pork loin (approx 1/2″-3/4″).
- Drizzle some honey into the slits.
- Then place apple slices into the slits.
- Place the pork loin into the crockpot.
- Drizzle the top with the remainder of the honey.
- Place the rest of the apples on top.
- Then sprinkle the whole thing with cinnamon.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.