5 hrs 35 mins
This is a recipe my mother-in-law gave me. It is fairly simple and tastes great. I have used both lemon and lime juice when making this and either one works well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and dry on paper towels.
- 2In a small bowl combine the oregano, salt, and pepper; sprinkle on chicken and pat inches.
- 3In a large skillet brown the chicken in the oil; transfer to crockpot when browned.
- 4Add water, lemon juice, and garlic to the skillet; bring to a boil and pour over chicken.
- 5Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock-Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 258.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 17.3 g