Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe my mother-in-law gave me. It is fairly simple and tastes great. I have used both lemon and lime juice when making this and either one works well.
- Rinse chicken and dry on paper towels.
- In a small bowl combine the oregano, salt, and pepper; sprinkle on chicken and pat inches.
- In a large skillet brown the chicken in the oil; transfer to crockpot when browned.
- Add water, lemon juice, and garlic to the skillet; bring to a boil and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.