Recipe by Laurel G
Cooked once and it was good. If your family isn't in LOVE with cheese like mine, you can reduce the amount of cheese you use by half.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) jarchunky garden vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and Italian seasoning in large skillet over med-high heat, stirring until beef is done; drain.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and water in small bowl.
- Place 4 uncooked lasagna noodles in a lightly greased 6 qt slow cooker, breaking as needed to fit.
- Layer with half each of beef, spaghetti sauce mixture, and mushrooms.
- Spread ricotta cheese over mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1/2 each of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Layer with remaining noodles, meat, sauce mixture, mushrooms, and cheeses.
- Cover and cook on high setting 1 hour; reduce heat and cook on low setting for 5 hours.