1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole
5 hrs 15 mins
I have yet to try this, but it is from my favorite cookbook- The Roosevelt Raccoons "All of Our Favorites" cookbook. The cookbook contains recipes from active parents and teachers of Roosevelt Elementary School, Mankato, MN. It is where I went to school, and my family submitted all of our family favorites for it. So, we probably have 10 copies of the book in our house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place layer of vegetables in crock pot in the order given.
- 2Season each layer with salt and pepper.
- 3Put lightly browned ground beef on top of the celery.
- 4Mix the tomato soup with the water and pour into crock pot.
- 5Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours (high 3 to 4 hours), stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.1
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 662.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 43.5 g