1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Garlic-Rosemary Chicken Breast
7 hrs 25 mins
This is a nice simple way to prepare chicken in the crock pot, but it tastes like you put a lot of work into it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter and garlic in microwave-safe bowl and heat until butter is soft; blend together.
- 2Roll chicken breasts in garlic-butter mixture and place in crock pot.
- 3Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper, parsley and rosemary.
- 4Add broth to bowl with remaining garlic-butter, reheat if necessary to allow smooth blending, and add mixture to crock pot.
- 5Cook on low setting for 6 - 8 hours.
- 6Serving size is approximately half a chicken breast and a small amount of sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Garlic-Rosemary Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.6 g