Easy as can be. Recipe from Budget Savvy Diva.
Make and share this Crock Pot Caramel recipe from Food.com.
- Take out that crock pot.
- It is important to use either a saucer or a little bowl like I did – so the can does not leave a rust ring on the bottom of your crockpot.
- Once the can is in place fill up the crock pot with water till it covers the top of the can.
- Put the crock pot on low for 8 hours :)
- With tongs take the can out of the water and let sit for 30 minutes ( it is going to be plenty hot).
- Slice apples into wedges.
- Open the can – stir and enjoy by dipping the apples into the caramel.