Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Long and thin, these breadsticks can be dipped or eaten as is for a fun food addition to your table. Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1607
- 1 loaf rhodes bread dough, thawed but still cold
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- garlic bread, sprinkle to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut loaf lengthwise into 8 pieces. Cut each piece in half making 16 breadsticks. (Can be cut into 32 pieces for very thin breadsticks.).
- Roll and stretch each piece of dough to 15 inches in length. Place large sprayed baking sheets.
- Brush breadsticks with butter. Sprinkle with Garlic Bread Sprinkle.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 12-15 minutes or until brown and crispy.