Apple Cranberry Braid
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 12x14-inch rectangle.
- With a clean ruler, gently mark a 4 inch strip lengthwise down the center.
- Spread butter on entire surface.
- Place apple pie filling down center of dough.
- Spoon cranberry sauce on top of filling.
- Top with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- Make cuts from filling to dough edges at about 2-inch intervals.
- Fold bottom and top edges towards filling.
- Alternating sides, fold strips at an angle across filling.
- Finish by stretching last strip and tucking under bottom end.
- Using both hands, lift onto a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on rack to cool.
- Drizzle with icing and sprinkle with additional chopped nuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>