Recipe by Chef Ripple
Yummy Garlic Oven Fried Potatoes
Top Review by Nif
I didn't end up cutting the potatoes in big wedges but more like regular fries. I tossed the fries in the oil mixture to coat them all and cooked them for an hour. They are tasty and I really liked the seasoning - I would even add more next time. Made for the Best of 2011. Thanks Chef Ripple! :)
- 4 large unpeeled baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into four wedges. Place Skin side down in a baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients into a bowl and brush onto potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour, brushing with oil and cheese mixer every 15 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over for the last 15 minutes of baking.