Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- low-fat mayonnaise
- Italian dressing
- Place chicken in a large glass bowl with dressing.
- Cover and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Drain chicken.
- Brush mayo onto chicken. Then roll each breast in the bread crumbs till all coated.
- Place in a baking dish and bake in oven for about 40-45 mins on 350. Wait till golden brown, then remove.
Outstanding! Chicken turns out moist and flavorful!