Recipe by Mirj
I first saw Ainsley Harriott do this on TV, and it's become a favorite in our family.
Top Review by Sharon123
I really enjoyed the flavor of these fritters! I used a leek instead of the green onions, chopped up fine. They came out nice and browned and crispy on the outside. I did serve them with sour cream and it went great! Thanks Mirj!
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 -5 tablespoons cornflour, heaped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- sour cream, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the corn, salad onions, parsley, cornflour and plenty of seasoning.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying-pan and cook large spoonfuls of the mixture for 2-3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve with a dollop of sour cream and a little freshly ground black pepper.