1 hr 20 mins
krazy chef 123's Note:
A revised version of my original recipe, this one is less spicy and also has a few extra steps that I forgot to mention in my previous recipe. Enjoy the new recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon herb seasoning mix, seasoning of choice (thyme, basil, oregano, etc. add to flour AND bread crumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika and cayenne (add to flour AND bread crumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper (add to flour AND bread crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1 1/2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 8 medium flour tortillas (might say large on the package but look for 8 tortillas on package)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (1/2 cup per person)
- 2 cups tomatoes (1/2 cup per person)
- 2 cups caesar salad dressing (1/2 cup per person) or 2 cups ranch salad dressing (1/2 cup per person)
- 1PART 1 – CHRISPY CHICKEN:.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 425°F Remove skin from chicken, rinse chicken breast and pat dry.
- 3Combine flour, herb blend, paprika, cayenne, pepper, and salt and place in paper / plastic bag or washable bucket, set aside.
- 4Beat eggs, milk, and mustard together until smooth, set aside.
- 5Combine bread crumbs and same amount of herb blend, paprika, cayenne, pepper, and salt as listed above for the flour mixture, set aside.
- 6Re-moisten chicken breast cubes and then coat 10 - 15 cubes at a time in flour mixture, shaking bag / bucket vigorously.
- 7Dip chicken in egg mixture and shake off excess.
- 8Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture and coat evenly and thoroughly.
- 9Place in shallow lightly greased (or lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper) baking pans. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 10Bake 10 minutes at 425 degrees. Reduce to 375 degrees and cook additional 25 - 30 minutes until browned, crispy and juices run clear.
- 11PART 2 – CEASER WRAPS:.
- 12Meanwhile while the chicken is cooking, dice up the tomato and vegetables of choice and store in a bowl. Cut or shred the romaine lettuce into thin strips and store in another bowl.
- 13Place 5 chicken breast cubes on one tortilla shell.
- 14Sprinkle on top: the romaine lettuce, tomato, Caesar or Ranch dressing, and any other dressing or vegetables of choice. Fold the wrap and serve hot.
Browse Our Top British Columbian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chicken Caesar Wraps #2
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1443.9
- Calories from Fat 838
- Total Fat 93.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 2513.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 50.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoning mix
salt & pepper