Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of those easy recipes and as you can tell alot of this you normaly have on hand.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces chicken flavor stuffing mix
- Mix the light mayonnaise, the mustard and butter in a casserole dish. Dip the chicken in the mixture. Roll the chicken in the stuffing mix.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 9*13 in baking pan. Stir the remaining stuffing mix into the remaining batter and spoon over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes and then uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.
This was really good. A bit different with the mayo but the family enjoyed it. It is a keeper.
Very flavorful and an excellent texture. Moist chicken and stuffing--toasted. The zing was great. I would like to have it again.
Very good- lots of flavor.