Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A sweet treat!
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 cup almond butter (or any other nut butter of your liking)
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 3 cups crispy brown rice cereal
- In a large saucepan, heat the rice syrup and almond butter until creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until they melt.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the crispy rice until well incorporated.
- Press into a shallow, square casserole dish.
- Allow to set until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Makes about 1 dozen.
4 stars good but not excellent, a bit too sweet using local liquid honey in place of rice syrup, I used homemade almond butter, carob chips to be caffeine free, which worked fine & organic crispy brown rice cereal.