- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls, refrigerated dough
- 8 (3 ounce) ham, sliced
- 4 (2 ounce) monteray jack cheese, slices, halved
- 8 frozen chicken breast tenders
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and seperate into 8 triangles. Place 1 slice ham, 1 piece cheese and 1 chicken tender crosswise over pointed end of each triangle. Roll dough around to enclose chicken. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing or favorite dipping sauces, if desired.