Recipe by Janet W
I found this recipe in the Pillsbury Best of Bake-Off Cookbook......My family just loves it... :) I hope you will too!
- 3⁄4 cup crushed canned French-fried onions
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 whole chicken breast, skinned,boned and cut into 16 pieces.
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame seeds or poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine french.
- -friedonions, flour and salt; blend well, Set aside.
- Seperate dough into 8 triangles.
- Cut each in half lenghtwise to make 16 triangles.
- Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg; coat with onion mixture.
- Place 1 coated piece on wide end of each triangle; roll to opposite point.
- Place point side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Brush tops with remaining beaten egg; sprinkle with seasme seed.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.