1/8 Photos of Crepes
I have made these with my 'second mom' many times...and they bring back fond memories. Thats why I wanted to share them with YOU!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and allow to cool completely (this is to insure that the warm butter doesn't begin to cook the eggs).
- 2Crack eggs into medium bowl and whisk until nice and thick.
- 3Add milk slowly.
- 4Then slowly whisk butter into egg/milk mixture.
- 5Sift Flour, Sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
- 6Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until smooth.
- 7Spray an 8-10 inch frying pan (whatever you have on hand!).
- 8Heat on medium heat (be sure not to OVER heat pan, otherwise the batter will cook to quickly-- not allowing you to cover the pan), and add around 1/4c of batter to pan and quickly turn pan side to side-- to side, allowing batter to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 9Batter should make a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.
- 10Cook until top is no longer wet, and when the underside begins to brown.
- 11Do not attempt to turn; there is no need to.
- 12Remove from pan and spread your favorite jam or jelly on them.
- 13You can also make various desserts with these.
- 14The possibilities are endless!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g