What can't you put in a crepe! I love to have lemon and sugar on mine, the kids like honey or jam. On a mood day, I melt a small mars bar and put that in my crepe! Nuttella is also yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the flour, water, milk and eggs in a bowl -- use a whisk to get it well combined. Stir in the salt.
- 2Hint: Make sure there are no lumps by mixing the flour and water together first until it makes a smooth paste, then add the milk and egg.
- 3Heat a medium sized pan on medium/high heat with a teaspoon of butter or margarine.
- 4Pour some of the mixture into the centre of the pan and tilt the pan around to spread out the mixture right around to the sides. It should be a thin crepe.
- 5The first crepe usually is the test crepe, so it might not work as well as the rest -- it helps you to work out how much batter you need to make the crepe.
- 6Pile them onto a plate and use your choice of filling!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepe Basic Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g