Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
”Eaten like a mousse, this mango cream can also be used as a topping for cakes, ice cream or other fruits.” From 365 Easy Mexican Recipes
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecan pieces
- Peel mangoes and cut fruit away from bit. Place in a food processor.
- Add lemon juice and puree until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream until thickened. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Beat until stiff. Fold mango puree into whipped cream.
- Divide among 6 dessert bowls. Garnish with pecans.