Sam and I saw these being made on Sandra Lee show. So of course we had to make them.
Make and share this Creepy Spiders recipe from Food.com.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large glass microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Melt on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and stir until smooth. Put aside 1/2 cup of chocolate mixture.
- Break up the sticks.
- Stir in broken pretzel sticks into the chocolate mixture. Spoon pretzel sticks and drop on prepared baking sheet in clusters to look like spiders.
- Dip the whole pretzel ends into the chocolate and place 4 along each side of the body.While still soft place eye on. If you want you can melt more of the mixture and place along the top of the sticks for extra support for the legs.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes or until to chocolate is hardened. Remove and serve.