This uses simple items you'll have on hand in your home. A good way to use the "old" baking soda in your fridge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir cornstarch and soda together, add cold water, stir over heat until "mashed potato" consistency.
- 2Turn out onto a plate, cover with plastic wrap until cool-enough to handle.
- 3Knead dough and use immediately or store in an airtight container.
- 4IDEAS: ornaments, modeling, pottery.
- 5HANDLING: roll thin, cut with cookie cutters.
- 6DRYING: dry at room temp for three days OR in a 200* oven until dry (check every 10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creative Clay Dough (Non Edible)
Serving Size: 1 (872 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40883.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g