Recipe by Debber
This uses simple items you'll have on hand in your home. A good way to use the "old" baking soda in your fridge!
Top Review by *Sammy*
This was a simple fun recipe. The clay turned out very nice smooth and easy to work with. I added some food coloring. My kids made ornaments for the tree. When the clay hardens its very derable and even when dropped doesn't break very easy. Easy good recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir cornstarch and soda together, add cold water, stir over heat until "mashed potato" consistency.
- Turn out onto a plate, cover with plastic wrap until cool-enough to handle.
- Knead dough and use immediately or store in an airtight container.
- IDEAS: ornaments, modeling, pottery.
- HANDLING: roll thin, cut with cookie cutters.
- DRYING: dry at room temp for three days OR in a 200* oven until dry (check every 10 minutes).