Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is fun to eat and easy too.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup cauliflower, cooked
- Prepare pastry shells according to package directions. Bake pastry shells while preparing sauce mixture.
- In medium saucepan mix soup and milk. Over medium heat, heat through, stirring often. Divide vegetables among pastry shells. Spoon sauce over vegetables and pastry shells.