1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My recreation of a Whole Foods soup that they seem to have stopped making that a friend of mine was in love with. You can omit the cream and it will be just a more tomatoey spicy soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 400°F and line baking sheet with foil.
- 2Put tomatoes on pan skin side down, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 3Cut tops off the garlic, drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil.
- 4Roast tomatoes and garlic in oven for 50 – 60 minutes (till tomatoes are.
- 5brown on the bottom and the garlic is soft).
- 6Blend tomatoes, chipotle peppers and canned tomatoesin blender or with hand blender in pot.
- 7Squish in roasted garlic and blend.
- 8In pot add in stock and vinegar. Heat.
- 9Add in cream, season and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tomato Chipotle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: