Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A flavorful twist on a classic recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken breast to make it thinner, place on frying pan at medium-high heat. Cook on each side for several minutes until the center is no longer pink. Slice into small chunks and set aside.
- 2Cook macaroni noodles as it says on packaging. In a medium sized sauce pan melt butter at medium heat. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 3Bring to a boil and whisk in flour, then turn to medium-low heat and whisk in Parmesan cheese. Whisk continuously for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 4Add Ranch Dressing, thawed spinach, and chicken. Mix in pasta and it is ready to serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Spinach and Ranch, Chicken Pasta #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 686.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g