Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A flavorful twist on a classic recipe!
- 8 ounces macaroni noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup frozen spinach
- Slice chicken breast to make it thinner, place on frying pan at medium-high heat. Cook on each side for several minutes until the center is no longer pink. Slice into small chunks and set aside.
- Cook macaroni noodles as it says on packaging. In a medium sized sauce pan melt butter at medium heat. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil and whisk in flour, then turn to medium-low heat and whisk in Parmesan cheese. Whisk continuously for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add Ranch Dressing, thawed spinach, and chicken. Mix in pasta and it is ready to serve!