Recipe by DSimone
Creamy sauted mushrooms great for topping a burger or steak, wonderful as a side dish as well.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute until tender.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and olive oil. Stir and cook for couple minutes.
- Add soy sauce and worcestshire sauce. Simmer until mushrooms tender.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Fold in flour slowly, stirring until combined well. Cook untl reaches desired thickness.