1/2 Photos of Creamy Sauted Mushrooms
Creamy sauted mushrooms great for topping a burger or steak, wonderful as a side dish as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter over medium heat.
- 2Add onions and saute until tender.
- 3Add mushrooms, garlic and olive oil. Stir and cook for couple minutes.
- 4Add soy sauce and worcestshire sauce. Simmer until mushrooms tender.
- 5Add salt & pepper to taste.
- 6Fold in flour slowly, stirring until combined well. Cook untl reaches desired thickness.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Sauted Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 746.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g