1/3 Photos of Creamy Raspberry Sipper
I just dug up this recipe again; it was an old time favorite way to welcome a warmer day! This recipe is non-alcoholic, but it can be easily adapted into an adult beverage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raspberries and grape juice in a blender; process until smooth.
- 2Strain the mixture to separate out the liquids.
- 3Combine liquid, sherbert, water and lemon juice in blender and process until smooth.
- 4Add ice cubes; process until frothy.
- 5Garnish with fresh mint sprigs if desired.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Raspberry Sipper
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g