Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Rich and very creamy.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1 cup polenta (corn-meal)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Creamy Polenta: In a pot with high sides combine the water, milk and heavy cream and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and slowly pour in the polenta while whisking constantly.
- Cook the mixture for at least 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon until thickened and cooked.
- Stir in the lemon zest and kosher salt.