Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tropical smoothie from the Dominican Republic,this is thick and rich,good enough to serve as dessert! Serve in pretty glasses with spoons and decorate with lime slices.You can freeze the papaya one day before to make a frosty drink.
- 1 papaya, about 20 ounces, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 -2 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime slices.