Recipe by andypandy
This is a rice cooker recipe.This is from Wolfgang Puck,
Top Review by punkrockgrl78
Quick , Easy and much better than expected. I love my home made baked macaroni and cheese but this is great for a weeknight dinner when your short on time. The Family loves it! I do recommend cutting the butter in 1/2 though
- 2 cups uncooked dry elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or mix)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and place into the rice cooker, close lid and set to on.
- When unit switches to keep warm, open lid, stir, close lid and leave on keep warm for at least five more minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Cheeses that are nice, are a mixture of mild cheddar, fontina,and mozzarella.