Creamy North Indian Fish Curry
- Heat oil in a nonstick saucepan. Add mustard seeds. When mustard seeds start to splatter, add onion and whole green chilies. Cook on a low flame until onions are golden brown.
- Blend ginger and garlic with tomato paste and around 1/2 cup water until smooth.
- Add to the pan with the spices and salt and cook on medium-high until oil starts to appear on the surface. Lower heat as necessary as the mixture reduces. Taste mixture and add seasoning as necessary.
- Add some water, vinegar and coconut cream, and boil until creamy (3-4 minutes). Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Add fish. Cook for 5-6 minutes, turning as necessary.
- Serve hot with rice or naan.