Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this up (like a lot of things I make) with the things I like and that were in my cupbord when I had to cook some hamburger up one night. It came out REALLY good! It got my 2 yr old's approval too!! There are a lot of moderations you can make as well. I used a handful of cheddar and mozzerella. You can use 2 handfulls of each or add more or less depending on how cheesy you like it. I'm trying to cut back on calories these days and I find that everything is good in moderation. Plus like I said before, its delicious as is. You could also use milk instead of water for extra creaminess but the choice is yours it was creamy enough with water. This is the first of my creations I have posted so I hope at least one person will try it out so I have an un- bias opinon. It takes less than an hour to make too. Hope you enjoy!!!
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb pasta
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 -9 ounce frozen creamed spinach (stick in microwave for a min to loosen)
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzerella cheese
- salt, pepper, onion powder, red pepper flakes (i used a little for some flavor, add more to kick up the spice factor)
- Cook pasta until still chewy. Set aside.
- Brown and drain beef. You can do this while the pasta is cooking.
- Mix together in large mixing bowl cooked pasta, browned beef, spinach, soup, water, mushrooms, salt, peppers, and cheeses.
- Transfer to sprayed baking pan top with foil. I had a skillet that is oven save with a lid so i mixed and baked in that. Put in 350 degree oven for about 40 minute You can remove cover and add more cheese on top for last 5 min if you like. I didn't. I just Sprinkled a little cheese on after I took out of the oven and let melt while it was cooling off. (Saving calories).