Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and creamy appetizer for family and friends!
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans or 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans broccoli
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 dash oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon Anjou pear
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 slices bacon (optional)
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan.
- Mix in flour.
- Slowly stir in the milk,sour cream, and mustard until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour in ALL contents of green beans and stir inches.
- After the green beans are covered in the cream, add the seasonings, turn up the heat, and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate pan, fry the bacon to a chewy texture and add to the mixture.