Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruit and pudding salad
Make and share this Creamy Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium bananas, diced
- 2 medium apples, diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 566.99 g can pineapple tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 473.18 ml sliced strawberries
- 473.18 ml grapes
- 59.14 ml pecans, chopped
- 39.68 g box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 39.68 g boxvegetarian sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 118.29 ml water
- Combine bananas, apples and lemon juice in large mixing bowl.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Add pineapple, strawberries, grapes and pecans.
- In small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, water and pineapple juice with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixture to fruit.
- Mix gently until throughly coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I served it on Easter to my family and then at a wedding shower potluck at the office. It was a hugh hit both places. It's definitely a keeper!
As a newly diagnosed diabetic, I am desperately searching for recipes I can now eat. This one was really easy to make and tastes fantastic too. My husband even loves it more than I do and he can't wait until I make it again! Thanks!
A Very flavorful and colorful salad....I like the idea of sugar-free pudding, rather then whipped cream. Was a big hit at the potluck dinner!!