Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful breakfast for those following the Core program with Weight Watchers. I found the recipe on the Weight Watchers message board, I do not remember who posted it, but THANK YOU!!
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup mango, diced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- shredded wheat cereal (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender container; puree until smooth.
- Layer cheese mixture with fresh fruit.
- Top with crumbled Shredded Wheat Cereal if desired.
Very similar to a South Beach dessert. I used fat-free ricotta for the cottage cheese and strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. I sprinkled a little granola and unsweetened coconut on top. made for Spring 2014 PAC
I altered this recipe based on the fruit that I had on hand (blueberries and strawberries) and it was excellent.Thx for sharing!
Extremely yummy! I used a low carb vanilla yogurt, with one Splenda pkt for sweetness (I cut the recipe in half). My choice of fruit was banana, and my choice of topping was Fiber One cereal. Delicious & versatile-my kind of recipe! Thank u for sharing.