Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy chill to increase the pleasure of summer. I made 2 servings of this in the heat wave that we're currently having and I must say that it goes down real nice. Made the coffee early in the morning and chilled it well. When it came time to make the drink I decided to shoot the works and used Chocolate Rum Espresso Whipped Cream (#459213) as the ask for whipped cream here and scattered some crushed chocolate covered coffee beans on top. Well, my dears, all I can say is: Use a big glass! This is a rich, smooth, creamy, gorgeous, sexy, chocolate and coffee desire come to life..............of course it helps if you like coffee and chocolate *wink*
- 236.59 ml cold whipping cream (250 mL - 35 %)
- 59.14 ml icing sugar (50 mL)
- 236.59 ml cold coffee (sweetened or not. it's your choice. -250 mL)
- 4 scoop coffee ice cream
- toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add icing sugar and beat until stiff.
- Divide coffee evenly among four tall glasses.
- Divide whipped cream among the glasses making sure it touches glass all around.
- Top with ice cream; sprinkle with almonds.
I loved it, it ended up becoming better than a milkshake after the coffee ice cream melted into the cream and coffee. Yummy
What a great cold coffee to enjoy on such a hot and humid summer day. I made 1/2 of the recipe and used "Star Bucks Mocha Frappucino Coffee Ice Cream" but made the whipped cream as stated. I toasted the almonds but forgot to add them before taking the photo. It is like a coffee float with the coffee, ice cream, whipped cream and nuts. I agree, whats not to love, coffee, chocolate and sweet cream, yum!!! Made for Newest Tag Game.