1/5 Photos of Creamy French Dressing
This is an absolutely delicious recipe! I eat more salad than ever now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, place the mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
- 2While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 3Let chill in fridge for about an hour before serving to let onion flavor mellow.
- 4Serve over salad.
- 5Refrigerate leftover dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy French Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (1541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1087.8
- Calories from Fat 920
- Total Fat 102.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 1338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g