1/5 Photos of Creamy French Dressing
This is an absolutely delicious recipe! I eat more salad than ever now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, place the mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
- 2While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 3Let chill in fridge for about an hour before serving to let onion flavor mellow.
- 4Serve over salad.
- 5Refrigerate leftover dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy French Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (1423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 904.5
- Calories from Fat 779
- Total Fat 86.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1004.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: