Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Luscious and easy dessert
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup ReaLemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle with crumbs, combine with butter, and press onto bottom of dish to make crust.
- In bowl, mix together condensed milk, sour cream, and Realemon.
- Spread evenly over crumb crust.
- Spoon apple filling over creamy layer.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly.
- Mix together nuts and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
I have been making this dessert which is very good.