Recipe by **Mandy**
A different way to serve lamb. I doubled the sauce & used a mixture of fruit & tomato chutney for the fruit sauce, yummo!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 lamb leg chops
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon fruit sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, add curry powder and chops & gently fry until browned on both sides, continue cooking gently until chops are tender.
- While chops are cooking, mix together cornflour & cayenne pepper, add the fruit sauce & mix to a smooth paste.
- Remove chops from pan, keep warm, pour half the fat from the pan & then add cream, cornflour mixture & stir to combine.
- Cook for approx 1 minutes & then return chops to pan and cook gently until reheated.