Snowbunny Andorra's Note:
A beautifully creamy curry, this dish is incredibly easy to prepare. It can be made in advance and left to marinade for a deeper flavour, or eaten immediately if you can't resist the smells eminating from the kitchen! The version below is fairly mild, but if you prefer it a little hotter, just add more chilli to taste. Kafir lime leaves are available from most large supermarkets these days. If you can't get them fresh, you may find them dried, or jarred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim chicken breasts and cut into 2cm cubes.
- 2Finely chop ginger, lime leaves, shallots, chillies, lemongrass and coriander root.
- 3Heat the oil in a wok over a medium heat.
- 4Add all the chopped spices and heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- 5Add chicken and keep stirfrying for a further 2-3 minutes until the chicken is sealed and slightly golden.
- 6Stir in the coconut milk, season and bring to the boil.
- 7Allow to simmer for 7 minutes.
- 8If you prefer the sauce a little thicker, keep simmering for a further couple of minutes, allowing it to turn a slightly deeper gold colour.
- 9Serve with rice and stir-fried vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Coconut Thai Curry
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.6
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 109.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves