Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I modified a Watergate Salad recipe to better suit my tastes and came up with this. I think it is super creamy and so so good! I just love this stuff and it's something a little different and super easy to make too!
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut pudding mix (or other favorite flavor)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in juice, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping, thawed (1/2 of an 8oz. tub)
- Mix marshmallows, dry pudding mix & pineapple in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- (Note: Cook time is chill time!).
Too sweet and goey. No one would take a second bite