Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From an Australian web sight! This can be made with any liqueur you enjoy. From almond to sambuca.
- 250 g neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 3 teaspoons Grand Marnier
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 60 g dark chocolate, melted
- Beat cream cheese and sifting icing sugar with electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Beat in liqueur, rind and cooled chocolate. Spoon into 4 serving bowls, serve with sponge finger biscuits, if desired.
For Zaar World Tour 5This is so good! I was tempted to keep all of this to myself, but alas I relented to my parents pleas! I didn't have any Grand Marnier, but I did use orange liquer from Sabra (which is a kosher brand). I find orange goes well with chocolate, and in this case the cheese as well.
This was very rich, like an easy to make French Silk. And it has a lot less sugar in it! Yum!
Sooo good Rita!! I made this with Bailey's instead of Marnier, becuase i still haven't bought any yet! It was very good and thick! I will probably add some more chocolate next time, just my preference. We dipped strawberries and honey graham crackers in it! Thanks!