Recipe by Roadygrl
This is a fast, easy and tasty dish. My husband and kids loved it and I threw it together with random ingredients I had already. I tend to have little time to make dinner but I always want something a little different from my regular cycling of the same meals. This was a very nice change!!
- 2 -3 cups chicken, cut up and cooked (2-3 breasts)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas (cooked)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup ham, cut up (fully cooked)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (low sodium)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated) or 1 cup mozzarella cheese, can substitute whatever cheese you like (grated)
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can crescent rolls (any brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cooked chicken, peas, and ham in the bottom of a 9x13in pan. Mix in the cream of chicken soup. Spread grated cheese over the top.
- Pull apart individual triangles from the crescent rolls. Stretch the triangles out as thin as you can. (This will help to not have a half-cooked half-doughy roll) Place triangles on top of casserole. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until the top is a nice golden brown. If you cook until just lightly browned you may have some doughiness underneath.