- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and water. Add pudding beat till well blended. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat twice ending with pudding. Chill.