Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
PureWow.com recipe; posted here for safekeeping. Sounds amazing and light!!
- 2 avocados, ripe (halved and pitted)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Scoop the avocado flesh into the bowl of a food processor. Add the garlic clove and lemon juice and process until coarse.
- Add the vinegar and process until the mixture begins to look smooth. Gradually add the olive oil and mix until totally smooth. The texture can be thinned by adding a few tablespoons of water, if desired.
- Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper, and transfer it to a storage container. The dressing will keep for up to three days in a sealed container in the refrigerator.